Thanks for your interest in writing on the Dare to Exist Blog! I’m looking for fresh perspectives from fellow travelers and adventurers to provide the audience of this blog with in-depth content that they not only can relish but plan and organize their journeys according to. If you think you’re up to the task, keep reading to get all the details on how to write for us.
Here are the guidelines that you must follow in order for your travel-related articles and write-ups to be published on the Dare to Exist blog,
1. Your post must be comprehensive and needs to cover the topic in full with no missing details.
2. Your post must be actionable. Telling people what to do isn’t enough. You need to show the readers how to get things done quick and fast.
3. Your post must be at least 500 words and above.
4. You must propose a target keyword. It doesn’t necessarily need to have high search volume. It just needs to be aligned with your topic and relevant to the audience of this blog.
5. Your post will not be published elsewhere. Fresh, original content that’s targeted to our reader is always preferred.
How Do I Submit A Guest Post?
You may submit your post as an HTML file or a Word Doc, or you may paste it in the email body and send it across to email@example.com.